Friday, 19 February 2016

Wrong size!

It seems that the ever increasing waistline of UK residents is in denial. Over the last month or so I have sold several items that customers have asked to return because they are too small!

Sold a Size 10/12 wetsuit that was far too small, funny, my mrs is a 10/12, fitted her perfectly.
Sold size 7 boots which were too small for my customer but way to big for my mrs who is a 7.5
Sold an XL size that I could squeeze into, I am an XXL, but the customer said it would fit his 11 year old, that is a big family.

I know I am an XXL, I wouldn't lie about it, I wouldn't buy something smaller hoping I might shrink in time, yet it seems many others do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.